* China slashes interest rates * European Commission eyes 200 bln euro stimulus * U.S. consumer spending plunges * Fitch downgrades Toyota's top-ranked rating * Dow, European and Tokyo markets all down (For more stories on the global crisis, click [ID:nCRISIS]) By Jeremy Gaunt and Brian Moss LONDON/NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - China slashed interest rates by the biggest margin in 11 years on Wednesday and the European Union plotted a 200 billion euro stimulus plan as central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 5-China slashes rates, EU stimulus called for" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.