* Obama's 2009 budget projects $1.75 trln deficit * Britain unveils plan to guarantee toxic assets * RBS posts biggest loss in UK history * German unemployment rises to 3.3 emillion (For more on the financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Pedro da Costa and Caren Bohan NEW YORK/LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The United States will rack up a $1.75 trillion budget deficit this year, the biggest since World War Two, as the government grapples with a global economic crisis that also drove ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 5-US faces $1.75 trln deficit as world economy reels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.