* Fed expected to cut rates by half point, Norway to cut too * Bank of Japan considering rate cut - source * IMF, EU agree $25.1 bln rescue package for Hungary * European shares up 4.5 pct, U.S. stock futures point down (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Elizabeth Piper LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The United States is expected to cut interest rates on Wednesday, a measure Japan, the European Central Bank and Britain are forecast to follow by the end of next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 5-US Fed set to cut rates, others poised to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.