* U.S. GDP shrinks 6.1 pct in Q1 * Euro zone money supply, loans slow * Euro zone sentiment, business climate rebound * Fed meeting in focus, policy seen on hold * Santander beats forecasts, ArcelorMittal disappoints (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Dena Aubin and Keiron Henderson NEW YORK/LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy contracted at a faster rate than economists were expecting in the first quarter, while economic data in Europe showed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 5-US GDP shrinks 6.1 pct, European morale improves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642