* China eases rates 0.27 pct point, effective Thursday * Fed set to cut by at least 1/2 point, Norway to move too * Bank of Japan considering rate cut - source * IMF, EU agree $25.1 bln rescue package for Hungary * European shares up 5.4 pct, Wall St set for modest rise (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Elizabeth Piper LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - China cut its interest rate for the third time in six weeks on Wednesday, a measure the United States, Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 6-China cuts rates, Fed and others to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642