* OECD says world economy shrinking faster than expected * World Bank announces $50 billion trade program * Stocks look to record best month in 6 years in March * Dow rises 1.4 percent, European stocks jump 3.4 percent (For more on the global financial crisis, click [nCRISIS]) By Brian Moss and Lesley Wroughton NEW YORK/LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - World leaders traveling to London for this week's G20 crisis summit got a stark reminder on Tuesday about the size of the economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 6-G20 leaders receive bleak economic warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642