* China eases rates 0.27 pct point, Norway cuts 1/2 point * Fed set to cut by at least 1/2 point * Bank of Japan considering rate cut - source * IMF, EU agree $25.1 bln rescue package for Hungary * European shares up 5 pct, Wall St set for modest rise (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) (Adds comment from former NBER head, EU's Barroso) By Burton Frierson and Elizabeth Piper NEW YORK/LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - China cut its interest rate for the third time in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 7-China cuts rates, Fed and others set to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642