(For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) * Chrysler files for bankruptcy, signs deal with Fiat * Obama says U.S. automakers "going to come back" * Surveys back up Fed assessment that recession easing * BoJ improves crisis outlook but cuts year GDP view * Global stocks log big gains for April despite flu threat (Updates markets to close) By Ros Krasny and Leika Kihara CHICAGO/TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler filed for bankruptcy protection on Thursday, the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 7-Chrysler in bankruptcy, economic optimism rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.