* U.S. Q4 GDP down 3.8 pct, current quarter may be worse * Japan industrial output falls record amount * Germany, UK seek global watchdog; U.S. regulators meet * Exxon, Chevron top forecasts; Caterpillar cuts more jobs * U.S., Japanese stocks fall; S&P 500 down 2.3 pct (For more on global financial crisis, click on [nCRISIS]) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy shrank at the fastest rate since early in Ronald Reagan's presidency, Japan's business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 7-Grim US, Japan data show financial crisis deepens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.