* China eases rates 0.27 pct point, Norway cuts 1/2 point * Fed set to cut by at least 1/2 point * Bank of Japan considering rate cut - source * IMF, EU agree $25.1 bln rescue package for Hungary * European shares up 5 pct, Wall St opens lower (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) (Adds US stocks open, recasts first two paragraphs) By Burton Frierson and Elizabeth Piper NEW YORK/LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - China and Norway kicked off the latest round of global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 8-China cuts rates, Fed and others set to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.