* Bank of Japan cuts call rate to 0.30 pct * Barclays announces 7.3 billion pound capital raise * World stocks end worst month in decades, Wall St mixed * US consumers cut spending for first time in 2 years * US business activity falls in New York, Midwest (For full crisis coverage, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Claudia Parsons and Jeremy Gaunt NEW YORK/LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Dismal reports showing American consumers tightening their belts and the U.S. business outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 8-Dismal US consumers cut spending, Japan cuts rates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.