* U.S. to launch bank rescue program Wednesday * Government may boost Citi stake - source * France pledges aid for mutual banks set for merger * Stocks slammed on fears rescue will fall short (For more on the financial crisis, double click on [nCRISIS]) By Emily Kaiser WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators promised on Monday to prop up struggling banks if needed and said lenders should remain in private hands, even as a source said Citigroup was in talks to give the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOPWRAP 8-U.S. vows bank aid; aims to avoid nationalization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.