TORONTO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Toromont Industries Ltd. said on Monday that Hugo Sorensen is stepping down as chief executive, and will be replaced by former CEO and current chairman Robert Ogilvie. The Concord, Ontario-based company said Sorensen would step down immediately, but will remain available to the company until Sept. 15 to help with the transition of his duties. He is leaving to pursue other business opportunities, Toromont said. Ogilvie served as CEO from 1987 to 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toromont CEO Sorensen steps down, Ogilvie steps in" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642