* See bottom line improvement in 2010 * Shares fall as much as 21.7 pct on profit-taking May 27 (Reuters) - Torotrak Plc , a British transmission technology group, posted a narrower full-year pretax loss and said it expected an improvement in bottom line figures fiscal year 2010, helped by a strong licensing and engineering order book. The company said its target for the current year was to come very close to breakeven in profit after tax. Torotrak said trading position at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Torotrak FY pretax loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642