CHICAGO, June 21 (Reuters) - Tower Automotive Inc. said on Thursday it had received no competing bids to rival Cerberus Capital Management's [CBS.UL] $1 billion offer for the bankrupt U.S. supplier of auto bodies and frames. Tower, which filed for bankruptcy in February 2005, expects to seek approval of its reorganization plan and sale to Cerberus from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York on July 11. It hopes to complete the transaction by the end of July. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tower Auto has no bids to rival Cerberus offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.