Dec 20 (Reuters) - Car parts supplier Tower Automotive said it filed a $250 million restructuring term sheet that will form the basis of its efforts to emerge from bankruptcy. Three significant bondholders have agreed to underwrite a $250 million equity rights offering, the company said in a statement. Tower said under the term sheet, senior secured debt would be refinanced and paid in full. (Reporting by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tower Automotive files $250 mln restructuring term sheet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.