NEW YORK, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Tower Automotive Inc. on Thursday named James Mallak as its chief financial officer, effective Jan. 5. Mallak succeeds Kathy Johnston, who has been serving as interim CFO. Mallak was previously the chief financial officer at Textron Fastening Systems, a $1.7 billion division of Textron Inc., a provider of engineered fastening systems and assembly technology. Tower Automotive designs and produces structural components and assemblies used by automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tower Automotive names James Mallak as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.