CHICAGO, April 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Tower Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a loss in the year-earlier period, when the company took a large restructuring charge. Tower, which builds suspension systems and other auto components, said it earned $12 million, or 21 cents a share, in the first quarter, compared with a net loss of $34.5 million, or 72 cents a share, after restructuring charges in the year-ago quarter. Before items in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tower Automotive swings to profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.