SYDNEY, Feb 21 (Reuters Life!) - Names can matter, thinks one Australian town named Speed -- which renamed itself "Speedkills" in an effort to promote road safety. Speed, an outback town in rural Victoria with a population of just 45, will change its name for the month of March to reduce rural road accidents and increase awareness of the dangers associated with speeding. "Most people recognise that drink driving is a socially unacceptable activity, they are less convinced about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Town changes name from "Speed" to "Speedkills"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642