TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said its President Akio Toyoda will hold a briefing after congressional testimony on Wednesday in Washington. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyoda to brief media after U.S. hearing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.