TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Toyoda Gosei Co, a Japanese maker of car parts and high-tech components, said on Monday first-half profit soared 415 percent from a year earlier on brisk demand for auto parts and diodes used to illuminate cellphone screens. Group net profit totalled 11 billion yen ($88.50 million), or 89.03 yen per share, for the six months to September 30, with interim revenue up 9.4 percent year-on-year to 161.41 billion yen. Profit also got a boost from some 10 billion yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyoda GoseiH1 profit up on car parts, LEDs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.