TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The operating loss at Toyota Motor Corp , the world's No. 1 carmaker, for the year to March 31 is likely to grow bigger than the company's latest forecast of 150 billion yen, a company source said on Friday. The Nikkei business daily, in an unsourced report, said Toyota was likely to post a 400 billion yen ($4.46 billion) operating loss for the year to March. [ID:nN29301860] In December, Toyota forecast an operating loss of 150 billion yen -- its first-ever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota 2008 operating loss likely to grow - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.