TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. is offering another $1,000 in sales incentives on its new Tundra full-sized pickup truck in the United States, as it faces pricing pressure from domestic rivals, a trade publication reported. The new incentive can only be applied to help a customer with a vehicle trade-in allowance, Automotive News quoted spokeswoman Denise Morrissey as saying. Toyota already offers incentives of up to $2,000 cash back on the Tundra, depending on the model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota adds $1,000 in incentives to Tundra -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.