NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp plans to sell 1 million hybrid vehicles worldwide in 2010, according to a report by Nikkei Business News on Tuesday. Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe announced the target date in a speech in Tomakomai, Hokkaido, the report said. Toyota, Japan's No. 1 automaker, is looking to sell about 450,000 hybrids this year, according to the report on Nikkei's website. It said the company plans to release the fully redesigned Prius hybrid next spring, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota aiming to sell 1 mln hybrids in 2010-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.