TORONTO, June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will announce next Thursday that it will build another assembly plant in Canada, its seventh in North America, the Toronto-based Globe and Mail newspaper reported on Thursday. The world's second-largest auto maker will invest about C$500 million ($406 million) in the assembly plant in Ontario, which will employ about 1,500 people, said the newspaper, which gave no details about where its information came from. Spokesmen for Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to announce new Canada plant next week-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642