TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will announce details on its plan to fix accelerator pedals that have led to the recall of 2.4 million vehicles in the United States, its U.S. sales company said on Monday. A news release will be issued at 6:30 a.m. EST (1130 GMT), followed by a conference call for media at 11:00 a.m. EST (1600 GMT), Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. said. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to announce pedal fix plan in U.S. Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.