TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Toyoto Motor Corp. is set to report a group operating profit of about 500 billion yen ($4.36 billion) for the April-June quarter, up 23 percent from a year earlier, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei) said on Saturday. The increase was due to expanding overseas sales and a weaker yen, the newspaper said, without citing a source. Sales for the quarter rose about 10 percent to about 5.5 trillion yen, the paper added. Toyota could not immediately be reached for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Apr-Jun op profit to rise 23 percent-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642