TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Wednesday its domestic vehicle output fell 2.1 percent in August from a year earlier to 241,602 vehicles. That fall follows a 0.5 percent rise in July. Second-ranked Honda Motor Co Ltd said earlier its domestic production was up 13 percent year-on-year at 101,326 units, rising for the second straight month. Nissan Motor Co Ltd , Japan's third biggest automaker, said its domestic production rose 10.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Aug domestic output down 2.1% yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.