DETROIT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. grabbed more U.S. retail market share than Ford Motor Co. in early November and it was less than one share point behind General Motors Corp. , J.D. Power and Associates said on Friday. A report from the industry tracking firm's closely watched Power Information Network said GM had the highest retail market share in the first 13 days of November at 18.8 percent. However, retail share at the world's largest automaker was down 24 percent from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota beating Ford in U.S. retail market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.