TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. said it would hold a joint conference with BMW at 4 p.m. (0700 GMT) in Tokyo on Thursday. It did not give the subject of the news conference, but a source familiar with the matter said earlier in the week that the two were poised to cooperate in developing electric car batteries while Japanese media have reported that they would cooperate in green car technologies. Toyota said its research and development chief, Executive Vice President Takeshi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, BMW to hold joint news conference at 0700 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642