BOMBAY, July 29 (Reuters) - The Indian unit of Japan's Toyota Motor Corp plans to boost production capacity by a third to 60,000 cars by the next fiscal year, company officials said on Thursday. Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd., which makes the hugely popular Qualis utility vehicle and the globally best-selling Corolla sedan in India, could clock up far higher sales depending on productivity, they said on the sidelines of a news conference. Toyota's plant near the Indian technology hub ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to boost Indian capacity by a third next yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.