SHANGHAI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Brilliance China's mainland venture has begun selling a luxury van based on designs from Japan's Toyota Motor Corp , aiming to penetrate a burgeoning high-end market, the venture said on Friday. Brilliance Jinbei Car Co Ltd, a tie-up between Hong Kong-listed Brilliance China Automotive Holdings and Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co Ltd , plans to sell the 2.7-litre "Grace" multi-purpose vans at 363,800 yuan ($43,950) each. Toyota, which introduced its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Brilliance debut luxury vans in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.