PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Japanese car manufacturer Toyota Motor Corp. is set to hire around 1,000 extra French workers and will also make a new 4x4 vehicle in the country, La Tribune reported on Thursday. Toyota will make the new car, which is due for launch in 2007, at its factory in the northern French town of Valenciennes, the report added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to build 4X4, hire 1,000 in France -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.