TOKYO, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and group firm Daihatsu will build a low cost car for Asian and other emerging markets, the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday. The car will be priced around 800,000 yen to 900,000 yen ($1=83.76 Yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to build low cost car for Asia markets -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.