NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp plans to begin building and selling a hybrid version of its Camry sedan in China in 2010, according to a report in the Tuesday edition of Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun. The Japanese car maker hopes to spark sales in anticipation of growing demand for environmentally friendly vehicles. The newspaper also reported that Toyota plans to manufacture 10,000 of cars per year in the southern Chinese province of Guangdong as part of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to build, sell Camry in China in 2010-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642