TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will build a factory in Russia with the aim of starting production of sport utility vehicles (SUVs) in three or four years to penetrate the country's growing car market, a newspaper reported on Monday. Other details such as the location and planned investment for the plant have not been decided, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun said in its evening edition. No one at Toyota, Japan's top automaker, could be reached for comment due to the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to build SUV plant in Russia-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.