TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's biggest auto maker, said on Wednesday it will buy back up to 86.67 billion yen ($792.4 million) worth of its own shares, or 0.7 percent of the total outstanding. Toyota said it would seek to buy back 27 million shares at Wednesday's closing price of 3,210 yen via the Tokyo Stock Exchange's online trading system before the market opens on Thursday. In June, Toyota received permission from its shareholders to repurchase up to 150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to buy back up to 0.7 pct of own shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.