TOKYO, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's biggest auto maker, said on Tuesday it would buy back 30 million of its own shares for a total 109.5 billion yen ($1.04 billion) before Wednesday's market opening through an online trading system of the Nagoya stock exchange. The shares will be repurchased at Tuesday's closing price of 3,650 yen, Toyota said in a statement. ($1=105.45 Yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to buy back $1.04 bln of own shares on Wed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.