By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOYOTA CITY, Japan, June 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda apologised to shareholders for the car maker's recall troubles and promised a fresh start with a growth strategy built on emerging markets and environmental leadership. Chairing the annual shareholders' meeting, Toyoda opened his remarks on Thursday with an apology for what has become the worst quality crisis in Toyota's history involving recalls of more than 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota chief apologises for recalls, vows growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.