TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor President Akio Toyoda has ordered the creation of a temporary task force to improve internal and external communication as the automaker seeks to restore confidence in its damaged reputation. Toyota, the world's biggest automaker, is mired in a quality crisis that threatens a long-lasting hit to its image and sales, exacerbated by what many saw as a bungling of its communication with regulators and consumers since it expanded a series of recalls a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota chief orders communication reform task force" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642