SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor's car venture in north China has decided to recall 83,406 domestically made sedans to fix faulty manual transmissions, Xinhua news agency said on Wednesday, citing China's quality watchdog. The Vios, Crown and Corolla models were made by Toyota's venture with FAW Group between May 17, 2007, and June 10, 2008, Xinhua said, It did not say whether any casualties or injuries were linked with the transmission defects. (Reporting by Fang Yan; Editing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota China JV recalls 83,406 cars -Xinhua" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642