TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said production at a Chinese auto assembly plant would remain halted for the night shift on Wednesday due to a strike at a supplier owned by Japan's Denso Corp . Work at the Toyota factory, which has an annual capacity of 360,000 units and makes models such as the Camry and Yaris, had been suspended since Tuesday morning due to the strike at Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co Ltd. Toyota spokeswoman Ririko Takeuchi said the company did not know if ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota: China plant to stay halted for night shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.