SHANGHAI, March 30 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Toyota will recall some RAV4 vehicles in China and compensate their buyers after complaints from customers in China's eastern Zhejiang province, the official China Securities Journal reported on Tuesday. The newspaper said it would be the first case in mainland China of buyers of vehicles being compensated after their vehicles have been recalled, without specifying its sources. Many Chinese car buyers have long complained that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to compensate some Chinese RAV4 buyers -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.