TOYOTA CITY, Japan, June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp confirmed Akio Toyoda as its new president on Tuesday, promoting the grandson of the company's founder to guide the world's No.1 automaker through the worst downturn in its history. Toyoda, 53, and a new management team that includes four new executive vice presidents and eight new board members, will need to hit the ground running with the company facing tanking car sales and a record loss for the year to March. The industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota confirms new management under Akio Toyoda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642