TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp has started to reduce production at a plant in China, the world's second-largest auto market, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday. Toyota has begun to reduce production of small- and medium-sized automobiles at its main factory in Guangdong by about 10 percent, the paper said. The Nikkei said it was the first time that Toyota was adjusting production at the plant, which has an annual production capacity of 200,000 vehicles. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota cuts output at China plant - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.