TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp has started cutting its production in China as sales growth in the area is not increasing as expected. The automaker declined to specify the level of production adjustment and types of models. But the Nikkei said in its Sunday edition that Toyota has began to reduce by about 10 percent production of small and medium-sized automobiles at its main factory in Guangdong, which has an annual production capacity of 200,000 vehicles. "Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota cuts production in China due to slowdown in sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642