TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Monday its global output rose 27.6 percent in December from a year earlier to 428,046 vehicles. Third-ranked Nissan Motor Co produced 187,710 vehicles worldwide, up 9.5 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Dec output up 27.6 pct, Nissan up 9.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.