WARSAW, June 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will invest 40-50 million euros in expanding engine production at its plant in Jelcz in Poland, a Polish newspaper reported on Thursday. Citing unnamed sources, daily Dziennik said Toyota should create around 200 jobs in expanding the plant's annual output from the current 170,000 engines to as much as 300,000. The paper said Toyota might announce the investment officially at a news conference later on Thursday. Toyota has been considering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to up engine production at Polish plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.