By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp.'s new advertising campaign, to debut later this month with the new tagline "Moving Forward," had help from a valuable source -- a former General Motors Corp. marketing executive who led the Chevrolet brand. Toyota enlisted Kurt Ritter, who led GM's Chevrolet brand during its successful "Like a Rock" advertising campaign that used the Bob Seger rock song to promote a rugged image for its pickup trucks. Ritter quit GM last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota enlists former GM executive for ad campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.