TURIN, Italy, May 20 (Reuters) - The head of Toyota Motor Corp in Europe sees 2008 as a transition year as the Japanese automaker prepares to bring 18 new and upgraded models to the region by the end of 2009. "Our key year is 2009 because we are bringing so many new models," Tadashi Arashima, president and chief executive of Toyota's European operations told reporters on Tuesday at an automotive congress in this city in Northwestern Italy. The models to be launched include both Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Europe CEO sees 2008 as transition year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.